Miami – famous vibrant city
You still don’t know where to go for holiday? If you like to spend sunshine days on the wide clean beach and evenings at the restaurants and clubs? I can recommend you MIAMI – cosmopolitan and cool city in Florida. I fall in love – that is a city with mix of everything what I like – sports, cultural and social life.
HERE is my list of MUST-SEE places in MIAMI!
- SOUTH BEACH –is famous part of Miami with colorful ART DECO buildings, surfside hotels with trendy night clubs and of course long beach with white sand…
- JUNGLE ISLAND and MIAMI SEAQUARIUM –are very popular tropical and sea life attraction.
- PÉREZ Art Museum – here is great collection of modern art.
- LITTLE HAVANA – offers real Cuban atmosphere and around Calle Ocho you can discover a plenty of local cafes, restaurants, art galleries and cigar shops.
ARE YOU HUNGRY and THIRSTY?
There are plenty of ethnic restaurants – steak houses, fresh local seafood, cafés, bistros, pastries… – you can choose from Caribbean, Thai, Mexican, Irish, French…My favorite and very tasteful were Mexican food and big hamburger from local fast food!
MY TIP – is day TRIP!
Everglades National Park (1934) -is original nature place and no wonder that around 1 million people from all over the world visit this park each year!
Good to know that is largest designated sub-tropical wilderness reserve on the North American continent and you can discover exceptional variety of its water habitats…Florida panther, snail kite, snakes, 400 species of birds!
We used Boat Tours – tropical wetlands offering up – close views of gators, crocs and many birds…
IF YOU HAVE MORE TIME (min. 3-4days)– I warmly recommend you – rent a car and go to NAPLES –
is a city on the Gulf of Mexico in southwest Florida (2hours by car from Miami) that is known for good shopping and high quality golf courses…what you can do there? Well…that is amazing opportunity for:
- GOLF – very important part of Naples and its history, wonderful and challenging courses – its new experience, you can see Eagles, Osprey, Alligators…wild life
- FISHING – whether your preferred technique is fly, spin, or plug – you will enjoy fine fishing in a great environment
- KAYAKING and DOLPHIN-SPOTTING destination
Florida’s nickname is the Sunshine State and no wonder that tourism is one of the largest sectors of the state economy…so maybe is a good tip for your next trip!